Sunday, January 11, 2009

PAST LIFE KNOWLEDGE RETRIEVAL SPELL


“Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna…
Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna…
Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna…
Three times round your Name’s been called…
Three times round the Circle’s cast…
By Earth and Fire…
By Air and Water…
Mother Goddess, hear my plea…
Hear now the Words of the Witches…
The Secrets we hid in the Night…
The oldest of Gods are invoked here…
The great work of Magick is sought…
In this time and in this hour…
I call upon the Sacred Power…
Bring your power to my aid…
Guide me in this sacred quest…
Memories of past lives…
Lay dormant still inside my mind…
Open the lock so I might see…
Return to me my memory…
As I will, so mote it be!”

No comments:

Post a Comment