* Each Ouija board has its own unique energy, offering a little something different.
* Make your own!
* You can set the environment with candles, etc. to set the mood.
* You might not want to do it at night: Some feel that the world slows down - the veil between the realms grows thinner.
* Some won’t use it during eclipses because it’s a gateway for things to enter our domain more easily.
* Face the West (where the Sun sets).
* Have a pen and paper for notes when using the Board.
* Visualize a silver cloud around yourself for protection.
1) Is there a spirit present?
2) What is your name?
3) Are you male/female?
++ Give me a sign to know that we are in contact.
* Place your planchette on “good bye” when you’re done.
* If buying an old Ouija board, clear it before using it.
+ Visualize the old energy leaving the Board.
+ Sprinkle with salt.
+ Run through incense smoke.
* Never use the Board if you aren’t of complete piece of mind. It leaves you vulnerable otherwise.
* At the beginning of your session, the planchette might move in a deliberate configuration. This is a way for a spirit to identify itself.
* If you feel a new spirit has entered, simply ask for their name.
* Keep your Board in a safe place and out of sight. Having it open to others allows it to absorb their energy like a sponge.
* Clear your Board and bless it before getting rid of it to protect the future users.