1) Enter your ritual consciousness state, not a full meditative state.
2) Think of your own inner power. Think of the feeling you have while visiting the inner temple. Re-create that feeling in your body, heart, mind, and soul. Acknowledge your inner sacredness and the sacredness of the space around you, no matter if you are indoors or outdoors.
3) Point to your power direction with your energetically projective hand, or dominant hand, and trace a clockwise circle of light around you. You can physically move your hand and body clockwise, eyes open, or you can do this in your mind, with your eyes closed. Experiment with both as you practice this exercise. The colour of the light is traditionally blue, violet, or white, but use any colour that you feel intuitively drawn to use,
4) Trace a second circle, over the first to strengthen it. The colour might change naturally, or you can choose to change it.
5) Create a third circle, over the second, as before the colour can change.
6) Feel the shift in energy and vibration inside the circle. Notice the changes in your inner and outer perceptions.
7) When done, release the circle. There are two ways to do this. Both start by retracting the circle backwards. Begin by pointing at the direction you have chosen and trace a counter clockwise circle, again either in your mind, or physically moving to trace the circle.
For the first technique, imagine as you move the circle counter clockwise that you are opening a curtain, and when you complete the circle, you are pushing out the curtain ring. The effect is like a pebble dropped in a puddle of water. The ring of light expands infinitely outward.
The second technique consists of using your hand like a vacuum cleaner. You are “sucking up” the ring of light through your finger, and then imagining grounding the light through your body, legs, feet, and into the Earth. You don’t have to ground it, but if you don’t, you might feel light-headed or over-energized.